LEARN. CONNECT. IMMERSE.
BABA'S BAZAAR is the place to be in 2017. In the hockey arena, we will have space for more vendors, more exhibits, more hands-on workshops, performances, presentations, the Beer Garden and the ATCO sound stage. We invite you to make this space work for you as you LEARN. CONNECT. IMMERSE.
- Explore your Ukrainian roots and learn about the latest online 'finding tools' by talking to the experts at the Alberta-Ukraine Genealogical Project booth.
- An exhibit entitled "Making a New Home" courtesy of the Kule Folklore Centre is part 2 of the Journey to Canada display marking the 125th anniversary of immigration and settlement.
- Spectacular display of Ukrainian costumes by Mila Shefel; mannequins courtesy of Sears
- "Paint a Masterpiece" Kids' art project--by artist Andrea Levicki, $5 supply fee
- Pysanka Writing by Christinia Koscielnuk
- Wheat Grinding by Wilson Zukiwski, grind a cup of flour to take home
- This Budz's for You by Radomir Bilash, make cheese like Baba used to
- From Baba's Trunk scarf tying workshop by Mila Shefel
- Ukrainian Dancers
- MY Ukrainian Dance Academy (Edmonton)
- Promin Adult Dancers (Vegreville)
- Vatra Adult Dancers (Edmonton)
- Chudovyi Ukrainian Dancers of Innisfree
- Solo dancers Maisey MacDonald + Kieran Waller
- "This Could Have Been You" by Mark Minenko Learn about Ukrainian internees in Alberta
AB-Ukraine Genealogical Project
Art & Adornment
A Stytch N Tyme
ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen
Cultural and Scenic Paintings
Faerie Dust Glitter Tattoos
Kule Folklore Exhibit
Lego Display and Kids' Play Zone
Sandra’s Old World Charm
Ukrainian Easter Eggs by Christinia Koscielnuk
Wounded Volunteers Fund
Zorianka Ukrainian Dancers